Topical Entry Points
Hundreds of Topical Entry Points in the Climate Web help users access climate knowledge in the Climate Web. There are several levels of Topical Entry Points.
Level 1 - Generally high level introductory information
Level 2 - For digging deeper via links to Climate Web resources
Level 3 - For more in-depth topical insight
Level 4 - For the equivalent of eCourses covering climate topics or books
A few examples of Topical EntryPoints are shown below. If you click on a link it will open up in the Climate Web itself.
- Carbon Footprints
- A Risk-Based Look at Climate Change
- Global Food Shock
- Discounting the Future
- Communicating Climate Change
- Fire and Climate Change
- Is There a Safe Level of Climate Change?
- Policy vs. Carbon Footprints?
- Greenwashing and (vs.) Greenwishing
- Fewer Children as Climate Solution?
- Can Natural Climate Solutions Outpace Climate Change?
- 202 A Risk-Based Look at Climate Change
- Earth's Precarious History
- Climate Change via Quotes
Note that these Topical EntryPoints are constantly evolving, so check back for your audience, or let us know what you’d like to see.